Lime Chicken Vinaigrette

Sunday, June 3, 2007

This recipe is a T original, and quite possibly the best meal I make--at the very least, my personal favorite.

One of my favorite things to do is come home in the evening, rummage around in my pantry/refrigerator, and create something from whatever is lying around. It's fun to watch, as I wander aimlessly until I see something unique that I can make a recipe around. It is from one of these moments and a glance at a bottle of Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette that my Lime Chicken Vinaigrette was born.

Like the Jack Daniels Salmon I mentioned the other day, this is one of the few original recipes where I bothered to record exact quantities. So you can (and should) make this one at home. It's a simple marinade that becomes a reduction. I'd strongly suggest serving with a full-bodied pinot noir or malbec. Of course, in my world, malbec goes with anything. But that's just me.

Have fun with this one, and please let me know how it turns out if you make it!



Oh, and remember the stuffed bell peppers I told you about? Check it outtttt.

0 comments